• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help Me Make a Decision

TheHostBug

Should I go into paid hosting or Post2Host. Im debating it right now... Im looking to provide a good service, but Im thinking it would also be nice to earn a shiny penny... Right?

If you can't decide, then take a few steps back and figure out the real reasons you want to enter the hosting world. It's not a game. It's a very serious business with other peoples hard work at stake.

If you can't decide, then take a few steps back and figure out the real reasons you want to enter the hosting world. It's not a game. It's a very serious business with other peoples hard work at stake.

I agree with this comment.

My advice? Hmm, go find an ickle choo choo to play with, come back in a few years and ask again :D

@ Dan: I never implied its a game, nor did I suggest I wasnt serious about it.

@ Stan: I dont know what the hell an ickle choo choo is.

Thanks for your useful encouragement and advice. ;)

@ Dan: I never implied its a game, nor did I suggest I wasnt serious about it.

@ Stan: I dont know what the hell an ickle choo choo is.

Thanks for your useful encouragement and advice. ;)

I didn't mean it as an insult or anything bud. Chill.
I was merely stating that website hosting is a very serious business.
Ok my serious advice is to go with Paid Hosting. Post2Host does not ALWAYS pay the bills.

Alright, thanks :)
Im sorry, it just seems that there is alot of people (not all though) that have a negative attitude when it comes to other people "joining" the business.
That was exactly the kind of positive advice I was looking for.

Thanks ;)

My advice would be to go for paid hosting. Post2Host is mainly based on having ads on your forums which aren't guaranteed to be clicked.

If you weren't planning on having ads on the forums then you'd make nothing.

I`d add to this, post to host is a lot of work!

wanna make money from it, forget it...

Forum ads are not money earners from google/bidvertiser etc. we get 200,000 + forum page views per month and google revenue is still only $20 - $30 a month.
Try accepting other ad programs such text link ads, their payouts are really good and reliable.

Paid hosting is better then post2host.Bcz i think post2host is not a gauranteed buisness.Although it is a tuff task but dont afraid,try your best.

Paid Hosting is harder on these times because, you know, some hosts overselling.

Post 2 Host requires a very good plan for it to work.

Back