• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help Me Run Free Web Host

I can't figure out why these people would benefit? They'd be using their machines (questionably useable as a web server), paying for their line (which isn't adequate for running web servers), and although they get to keep the reventue, they could try running this themselves (why, I don't know after there's been so much talk of how bad an idea this would be).

Please take your money and save it. Put it in the bank. Don't waste it until you've thought this through. If you don't want the money, send it to me :)

lol $600 to buy a server!!! it costs 1500 usd a month for me thats just for bandwidth :p server is 600 usd a month on top of that.

Well PPL!
thanks a ******* alot for your help, except for DynastyHost who is the best.
god..
well right now i run http://www.liquid2k.com/
i bought a domain from them for $600 dollars and i have complete control of the server on a OC-3 connection montired 355 days a year and a whole lot more. i designed the web-site for my self except for the logo.
check out the contest i am givin away!
-Alex
12 Years Old
Owner Of Liquid2k.Com

i have complete control of the server on a OC-3 connection montired 355 days a year and a whole lot more. i designed the web-site for my self except for the logo.

And what happens to it the remaining 10 days of the year ?

If you really designed that site yourself, you're really gonna make yourself a carreer in the webdesign business cos it looks great.

Originally posted by Alex
Well PPL!
thanks a ******* alot for your help, except for DynastyHost who is the best.
god..
well right now i run http://www.liquid2k.com/
i bought a domain from them for $600 dollars and i have complete control of the server on a OC-3 connection montired 355 days a year and a whole lot more. i designed the web-site for my self except for the logo.
-Alex
12 Years Old
Owner Of Liquid2k.Com

Lets see some PROOF that you own Liquid2k....

Hes only 12 he doesnt know how many days in a year tehehehe.
Originally posted by jvv
i have complete control of the server on a OC-3 connection montired 355 days a year and a whole lot more. i designed the web-site for my self except for the logo.

And what happens to it the remaining 10 days of the year ?

If you really designed that site yourself, you're really gonna make yourself a carreer in the webdesign business cos it looks great.

LOL!
what ya mean..
i am Admin of Liquid2k.com i just wanted to start over and create a new network
liquid2k though was my old one..
-Alex

Yeah

No doubt, Ron! I have sunk around $13,000 into NetCabins so far and I know that isn't the last I will be spending on it. Connections for my two servers are in the range of $200/month total now and raising with traffic. Someone can't start a FWP with $600 if they expect to be any good. If you want to just play around, buy a half decent used server on eBay and see what you can do with it. Don't expect to find 4 people who all want to waste their time on this game, though!

Tom

Originally posted by Alex
LOL!
what ya mean..
i am Admin of Liquid2k.com i just wanted to start over and create a new network
liquid2k though was my old one..
-Alex

You realize that you just laughed at yourself right? Oh well, guess they can't laugh at you if you laugh with em ( Yeah, like that's really true ).

I just want you to exaplain one thing to me Alex. If you made the Liquid2k.com design ( which is fairly nice ), then how come both of your sites' designs are piss poor? It just confuses me that a good designer would put up a page like this: http://liquid2k.com/alex/ .

Real Owner of liquid2k.com/net/.org

Why do people go around claiming there something and they are not? Why when you do a whois on liquid2k.com it shows my info and not yours? And if you did find a server for 600$ a month please tell me where, because we are getting killed on bandwith... =)

AS
Liquid 2k, Inc.
http://www.liquid2k.com

Why do people go around claiming there something and they are not? Why when you do a whois on liquid2k.com it shows my info and not yours? And if you did find a server for 600$ a month please tell me where, because we are getting killed on bandwith... =)

AS
Liquid 2k, Inc.

Originally posted by Liquid

AS
Liquid 2k, Inc.

Why do people post the same message many times over, on the same forums? :)

Okay...

Let's stop making fun of the little fellow, all... I think he learned his lesson, and is peeing in his pants now :)

He's a FWP-wannabe, doesn't know a thing about money, thinks a domain name costs $600 , and doesn't know it is RENTED, he thinks he can register a Limited for $1 (because if you're gonna start a FWP, that's a good idea) ...

Oh well... better think over your ideas a few more times before you post them here next time, Alex :)

- Leon Mergen

Back