• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help!. Need ad company!. Reward...

trunkz_santai

Hi everyone. I really need an ad company... Ive just been denied by Amazing Media. im currently leasing a server for $400 a month and I am paying for it out of my pocket money. I would rather use that money for something else. I dont expect to make that same ammount of money but atleast a few bux a month.

I currently (within my network) get maybe 10-20,000 Pageviews daily. I dont care if its CPC or CPM. Does anyone know ANY company I can use...that will pay and approve me. I need something that pays Fortnightly to Monthly. Cant have 3 months... i will naver get it... it will take too long.

If anyone will help me I will reward them... I cant give much but maybe I can pay you like 10% or host you or something like that...

PS. My site is http://www.pika-power.com/

Heh I just applied ;). I hope they will accept me... for osme reason i never have any luck...I dont get why AM denied me though...=(.

AM can't handle your traffic... They're having trouble to survive. Anyway, if that doesn't work out you may want to try bannermat. I know, 5cents is pathetic but if you get accepted... Well, at least it's something until something better comes along.

I'm sure you've tried some of CJ's programs...

hmm...

so i get 10%, right? :D

you may want to try searchtraffic's pokemon stuff, although with the 2nd clickthru thing, they're not recommended.

You may want to try searchfuel, i've heard it's quite customizable... Even allows text links!

also, just remembered.
Haven't heard a lot about these guys, not even here, but their payment plan seems to be pretty good, at at least 12 cents they're pretty good in today's market.
bannerbrokers.com (no experience with them though)

Yeah...

I was on ad-pay but payments got so low I quit... I am on flycast but I hardly get any ads.. and i know Im going to be kicked.

Heh I just got another hostee. Thats another million a month. Not if I could just get a damn advertiser i could make some cash.

Engage Media

Hi Im eiither joining engage media or using my new hostees account (he said yes).

What do you guys think of them/do they pay well?.

My new hostee said he gets 800,000 a month and he maked about $450 a month. THe deals are CPM.Considering the market slum this sounds pretty good. Please advise me on this guys.

Huh?

I am on flycast but I hardly get any ads.. and i know Im going to be kicked....Im eiither joining engage media or using my new hostees account

Flycast is Engage Media. Engage/CMGI acquired Flycast last year, and transformed it into Engage Media.

You could also try:
1. WebsiteSponsors
2. StandardInternet (AllClicks, BulkClicks, SearchTraffic, PopupTraffic)
3. AdSearches
4. Click2Net
5. Sponsorships.net
6. Websponsors.com
7. FastClick
8. BlueFishNetwork
9. AdFlight
10. etc, etc, etc...

With the market the way it is, the ad networks will more or less choose you, you won't have so much choice in the matter, as most will reject your site off the bat if it doesn't suit their desired demographics.

heh

I didnt know about the flycast thing... my former host pities me and helps me out sometimes by letting me use his extra ads (I guess I help him too... he gets better deals). He pays me.. but its usually not much.

Still no reply from engage but if im not accepted I will use my hostees account... he offered it to me. He says you pick out of a long list of sponsors. He is paid .49 CPC right now which is a damn good deal. he says you can also choose CPM but their low (0.75). So either way it sounds like a damn good deal (hehehe).

Heh thanks for the list czar.

Back