• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help...needing a game/webhost server

Status
Not open for further replies.

niv

striking reality
NLC
Hmm, I was wondering if any of you hosts out there can provide a gaming server/webserver, I need something that can host Counter-Strike games and can host domains...

Requirements:

Half-Live server running 24/7 obviously, 12 man would be enough, always in private mode :)
Just a 10 GB HD would be nice, enough to store the OS and half-life
30 GB transfer a month, with the very least 96% uptime, my clan is going to be needing it up
Apache/PHP/Perl installed ahead of time
A static IP address

Highest I can go for this is 50$ a month, considering that I wont be needing a lot of traffic [as 12 people using a server at the same time would only sap about 60 KB/sec] and that many places can do it for cheaper albeit no webhosting services

Hi there,

Game Server Hosting

Providing servers, hosting, administration and bandwidth for over 5 years, OneStop.net has been around the block and delivers a competitive and reliable gaming solution.
Public Half Life Servers
12 Player $59.95/month
16 Player $74.95/month
Private Half Life Servers
16 Player $49.95/month
** $34.95 Setup Fee

All Servers Include:
Full FTP and UNIX Shell Access
WEBmod Server Control
Server Mods Installed: adminmod, clanmod, amxmod, chickenmod, axnmod, statsmemod
Ultra Low Ping Times
Single and Dual P4 2.6Ghz+ Servers and Carrier-Grade Data Centers
BGP Redundant GiGE (1000 Mbit/s) Internet Connectivity
99.99% Uptime Guarantee (SLA)
Bandwidth Carriers: InterNAP, Verio, UUNet, GBLX, Level3, MFN (Above Net), Williams, Aleron, Yipes
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux, FreeBSD or Windows 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back