• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help on managing content!

Polykranopalous

Alright I need a CMS to manage my content. My site is for album reviews, news etc. I need the CMS to be very customizable. Check out the site whatthepunk.com, i need it to fit that layout, im using NCaster which wont work cause its a video game portal thing lol (and i cant edit it to do what i want, dont know enough php/mysql)

hey dude i can offer you a home made one... i made it myself... but the only problem is, you'd have to edit it elsewhere like on notepad or windows frontpage and then upload it coz mine dont have a file manager

no i guess you cant, but also i wasnt asking for a review, I was asking if anyone knew of a CMS to manage it which is easy to customize yadda yadda yadda lol. Ya i had to reformate my PC so im not really geared to touching the darn site to fix it until i get this PC all fixed...
kiara could ya please PM me about your homemade one. thanks

Back