• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help with editing program

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
For my website a member had created a calculator of sorts, that uses a formula to deduct shop fees from selling elixirs. The program is here:

http://holywar.namepad.net/downloads/hwcalc.zip (zipped exe file)

Can anyone help as to open and edit this program? Reason being, is that the game the site is based on, Holy War, added a couple other elixirs, and I would like them added.

It's compiled, it cannot be edited in that way. The most you might be able to do is change aspects of the interface, but adding new code is absolutely out of the question.

Joe is correct.
The only other way is to contact the creator and purchase the source code from them. That is also highly unlikely unless you are willing to pay a few grand for it.

I could probably get the code, if I can get ahold of the player, he may have quit the game.

Would you know if there is a program I could use to create something like this?

I could probably get the code, if I can get ahold of the player, he may have quit the game.

Microsoft Visual C++ you could also use Visual Basics, there are loads and loads of programs out there that allow you to edit source code and compile it.

Visual Basic is the best to use for a beginner if you decide to make it yourself. If you get the source code then you will need to use the programming language that its written in currently.

Back