• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help!

BC200

Hihi,

I have a problem and I would like an answer to it. I remember a site offering a free domain forever, but I don't know what the address for that is. Only thing I know: all the domains end in .com.nr

BTW, does anyone know where to get a free domain? In return, I will put ads on my web, and I will give you a $25 Amazon.com Gift Cert.

Thanks!

How do your reckon that you can get a free domain forever? Domains are being paid annually and I doubt you can find such a good deal unless you have an existing website with an audience.

If you have a very good site plan (it's an educational or otherwsie helpful site) I'd consider buying you a domain in return for ad space.

I'd expect some ad space in return, and enough traffic to make up the cost of the domain registration.

One thing before I accept this offer: Is there a way to promote a website because everytime I google my web, I don't seem to find it there (googlebots sleeping)?

And GibboNet, what do you mean by "in return for ad space"? Like will you supply the domain but one part is for ads or will you supply the hosting and the domain and use some of the hosting?

Note: I found a place for hosting (free ^^) but for now, I need a domain name.

Last edited:
Back