• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Herb and garlic...yuck

syd

NLC
NLC
I said PLAIN cream cheese... stupid Tim Horton's girls :mad: Now my dinner tastes like an onion. Dinner? Yah. I just got off work and it's cheap and quick. Too bad it tastes like CRAP.

on a bagel? that would taste pretty bad.

the Horton's is a pretty good place to go otherwise

speaking of the stupid girls that work there, last week I was in the Horton's nearest to my house around closing time. I got to watch them throw out ALL the donuts. I had just paid for one 30 seconds before. and then when I pointed out the fact that I was hungry and she was putting the donuts in the garbage, and there was something fundamentally wrong with that, she told me they were closed and if I wanted anohter donut i could come back tomorrow.

I wanted to scald her with my mocha:angry2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Gayowulf
on a bagel? that would taste pretty bad.

the Horton's is a pretty good place to go otherwise

speaking of the stupid girls that work there, last week I was in the Horton's nearest to my house around closing time. I got to watch them throw out ALL the donuts. I had just paid for one 30 seconds before. and then when I pointed out the fact that I was hungry and she was putting the donuts in the garbage, and there was something fundamentally wrong with that, she told me they were closed and if I wanted anohter donut i could come back tomorrow.

I wanted to scald her with my mocha:angry2:

Your Tim Hortons has a closing time? BTW, that would really suck.

Thankfully the Tim Hortons here isn't that bad.

Although it does help that I'm friends with some people who work there.

Only the world's greatest donut/coffee/sandwhich place and one of the biggest contributors to the Canadian economy :)

Yeah, Tim Hortons is definately teh best.

They don't seem to be too big in the US yet though... at least there's still one down the street from me.

And then I ate the bowl!

Tim Horton's is a Canadian donut/coffee chain that has recently merged with Wendy's, hence some Tim's opening in the states.

Speaking of Wendy's, I went there for lunch. Not bad...

And GOD, the donuts! I mean, yes, the employees would get sick of them...and yes, they don't want to give them away to customers, but...it's disgusting...the waste...Could they not give it to homeless centers or something? Day old donuts are okay too...

All the Tim Hortons around here are 24/7....then again, the same with McDonalds, Wendy's, and PFK.

When ever I goto a certain tim's around my home, something is ALWAYS wrong with it, one time its "our iced cap machine is broken" the next its "our hot chocolate machine is broken" etc etc.

:angry2:

Well, now that you mention it, there is a funny thing I can say about Tim Hortons. It's not so much of a problem, but really just an inconvenience. Teh last time they did inventory they forgot to order any large cups so for the next 5 days you can't get any large drinks. Heh.

Originally posted by Bruce
Well, now that you mention it, there is a funny thing I can say about Tim Hortons. It's not so much of a problem, but really just an inconvenience. Teh last time they did inventory they forgot to order any large cups so for the next 5 days you can't get any large drinks. Heh.
Ah, that's happened to me! I've went and ordered a medium and they said they didn't have large cups and they charged me for a large! My mom made me get a samll... :biggrin2:

Back