• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey everyone!

Adam

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam. I currently own onecoolhost.com. I'm hoping to be able to gain a few new users and contribute a bit of my knowledge of the internet to this forum. I'm a bit of an old school type of internet user having been on the internet for the past 10 years now. So I've seen a lot of great free hosting services come and go as well as a lot of the old trends on the internet come to an end.

I hope my experience here is a good one and can contribute to other users of this forum's good experiences as well.

Hi my name is Jonathon I am a newbie to forums.

I have been on the internet for 7 years now. I have also seen marketing trends come & evolve as well. I have seen .com business come & go. However, some of the changes have been for the better. But I am learning a great deal about marketing and website promotion.

I am learning about people in general, about all backgrounds throughout the world. I like to help people to achieve their full potential, that they can be. I too, hope to be successful on the Internet and reach the potential to make my dreams a reality. Glad to be a part of your community.

Best regards,
Jonathon Pugsley

Attachments

• 41088_wallpaper280 success.jpg
    41088_wallpaper280 success.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
Back