• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey, I am WND

What is the most addicting thing ever out of these choices?

• Star Wars Battlefront (any of the series)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lego Star Wars

• Dummies books

• none of the above (something else)

• Total voters

wnd

I am WND (not END). :fangel: I currently have a domain hosted by Google Apps and am trying to find free subdomain hosting (see post in Free hosting requests). I love playing video games :) and managing stuff on the Internet. I also like doing this (what does this do? BEEP BOOM!) but not so often.

Thanks!

:)Thanks. I mainly joined to find a solution for my hosting woes (see my post in the Free hosting requests), but I think now that I will participate more because every post gets me closer to the magic number - 50! :angel:

But some advice is true: No domains are free that are good. They only come cheap.

I hooked on to Google Apps (free email, calendar, docs, start page, web pages, talk, and 200 user accounts included) for only $10/year. It is really cheap and comes with what I need. Of course, that is until now. :) Now I need a forum, a wiki, and storage really soon!

Well... there are contest, etc. that give you free domain names. What is so magic about the number 50? :)

So Many Replies...

One, I do not really trust those websites that give away those domain names in contests because they usually are tied to a given host which is useless, and you may get no admin access to important things without paying (heard on Microsoft Office Live websites?). :devious2:

Two, 50 is the number of posts before you become a member and you don't have to be approved for every post. :angel:

Of Course!

I will for a loooooooooooooooooong time! I will be in this forum for many months past when I get the hosting I need. :angel:

You seem like a pretty cool person. :p

Welcome to freewebspace.net. I voted for: $1,000 everyday -- You have to be purty mental if you don't get that kind of addiction. :)

Back