• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

High Bandwidth hosting needed [free/paid]

adobe

Hi,

I run a file hosting site, simple 5MB only. Very recently, it just got quite popular and i have about 1000 members currently.

It seems like i cant host my site with my current hosting anymore, cause my pakage is 5gig space and 75gig bandwidth. i usedup all the bandwith in 3 weeks :(

so, is there any hosts who is willing to sponsor my site? i.e. you give me free hosting and in return, i'll put ur ads on my site to either divert visitors to ur site or make my visitors click on ur google ads and make u money.

Alternatively, wud anyone be able to give me paid hosting account with these features:

php/mysql
5+ gig space
100+ bandwidth space

quote ur price, i'll decide later,

Thank you,

Last edited:
Hello,

Contact me via email and I may be able to set up a custom plan for you. danethical @ gmail.com

Regards,
Dan

TDLInternet said:
File sharing...sounds alot like warez to me. Bad move to host ya.

sorry friend, u got it all wrong. im against warez. i did file hosting like rapidshare.de, yousendit.com, uploadtemple.com and imageshack.com

wht was unique wid my site was that, i allowed all kind of files and made them double check it before uploading.

i also removed any files reported copyright protected or virus or cracks or warez or anything. :D

Last edited:
granddbz said:
You're using a copyrighted name already. I wouldn't trust you.

Wht do u mean? Don't tell me, u dun trust me now bcause i used some other website names as an examples? or what is it?

I think he's referring to the fact your username is "adobe". In case you didn't know, there is a company called Adobe, they created programs such as Photoshop and Acrobat Reader. And that name's copyrighted.

well, im extremely sorry, i didnt know it wasnt rith of me to use that name.

anyway, i only used my username as "Adobe" because me email addy is adobe_delight@yahoo.com lolz. i just wanted to keep things simple, cause i forget easily.

if i really have to, i'll change the username lolz.

thanks for letting me know whts up

Hmmm, tdlinternet, if his users only get 5 mb, how can they host warez?
Well, unless its a .txt with keys in it anyway.
You could try primusnetworks.info, i've never used it, and i might have spelt the name wrong, but they have a plan for you.

Ben-Mr

heyy, finally someone who understands me. lolz. also, thanks for the link, ima check them out asap.

Ken96 said:
How about 2 GB space, 100 GB bandwidth and more for 20 posts on a forum.
Cyberkit.biz
Did you just offer this user 100gb of bandwidth?

A) He already asked for more in his previous post.
B) You offer Unmetered in your Signature.

Yes, we are changing the amount of bandwidth we offer frequently, the current offer is 100 GB. I might be able to offer him unmetered. And don't you have something better to do than interfere in other people's matters or is "primative" going out of style.

Yes, we are changing the amount of bandwidth we offer frequently, the current offer is 100 GB. I might be able to offer him unmetered. And don't you have something better to do than interfere in other people's matters or is "primative" hosting going out of style. We can also offer more bandwidth on request.

Last edited:
Back