• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hmm... Paypal.

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
Is Paypal a reliable service? I wish to use it only once, to purchase 1 domain as I have no credit card. Is this a good idea?

paypalsucks.com sucks itself. :rolleyes:

Kristy if you can organise it, Paypal is very reliable. Only those who abuse it submit to paypalsucks.

Email damon@paypal.com if you need intelligent answers :classic2:

Despite the number of complaints we hear each and everyday regarding Paypal - we do not have a single problem and have been using it for over 2 years now.

PayPal rocks. I've been using their services for 16 months now without any problems to speak of.

The 1.5% cash back on the debit card is nice too. :D

gah. I just erased a huge comment that basically says this: I've seen a lot of people/programs get screwed by Paypal. Their accounts get locked though they are legit and no complaints have been made against them. I don't trust Paypal and would not recommend it.

On the other hand, I've been using Paypal for years, and have transferred thousands and thousands of dollars through it, and haven't had a single problem.

Thumbs up to Paypal.

I've been using PayPal for quite a while now too and haven't had any problems at all. Since I have no credit card, it's basically the only way I have to buy things online. Of course I don't ever keep a dime in my PayPal account and I wouldn't recommend keeping much money in there for long periods of time, PayPal is a great service. You just need to be smart about it like you would with anything.

Originally posted by Toefur
[B I've been using Paypal for years, and have transferred thousands and thousands of dollars through it, and haven't had a single problem.
[/B]

Could you transfer thousands and thousands of dollars to my account? I need to test something. I'll PM you the details

Their service seems to be getting better of late today when I logged into my accont I was told that they now have a UK number and gave that with their customer service times doing away with calling overseas if a problem should come up.

i used to have an account, and got donations thru it for my site that i used to run, i got prizes and contest stuff.

Now suddenly my account was locked and they refused to tell me why. I never got the $900 ballance that was on there.

I dont trust em, and certainly would not use them.

Back