• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host bashing rant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan

As you know, im usually a calm and mellow person. But this is getting out of hand. So either shut the hell up and mind your own or gtfo...

Ok, over the past few weeks i have seen an increase in people intercepting hosts offers with 'is that burst?' or 'arent you with burst?', yes, so what. Yes, i know burst are having problems, and i know its probably not the best dc for my clients, but who the hell are you to decide where i sell from or where clients buy from?

YES, i KNOW the client has the right to know that the host sells from burst, but it is up to the CLIENT to ask the host where they resell from and from there, decide if they will proceed. NOT stuck up twats that are replying with stupid comments. Its practically host bashing, why the mods have NOT cottened on to this, i dont know. When you reply with these comments you KNOW it is meant as host bashing because its practically saying 'they sell from a crap DC, host with me, i'm better'. Mind your own, STFU or GTFO.

Why the hell should i feel that i am not ALLOWED to post dedi offers in this forum just because i sell from burst at the minute?!?! Yes, i AM looking into alternative DC's but in the meantime i will continue to resell from burst, that is MY decision. And why should i feel that if i like a DC but its offers are too much like burst, its pointless buying seen as some tosser on this forum will intercept my offers?

Some of you may be doing it because you care for the client, but i know some arrogant pricks just do it because it will put the client off. Again, it is up to the host where they resell from, not you.

I know, i know, burst are having a few problems at the minute, but who knows, they might come back with a bit of a bang.

Basically, what i am saying is STFU OR GTFO, mind your own.

I know a few people here feel/have felt the same.

Sorry about the rant, this is not like me at all. I hate been like this, now im gunna have to down a bottle of Jack D's and have a few cigars just to feel sane again.

[/rant]
Discuss

Last edited:
Hey,

You've touched on a very sensitive point to be honest. I decided not to go with BURST because people just don't want to go with them on this forum, one or two hosts have problems with BURST but they can be reliable and a good data center.

+REP for touching on this point!

That is a great post overall however I have noticed you seem to be using foul language quite a bit around here and not only in this post. Is this the professionalism that you wish to show to your clients?

If you are smart, you will edit this post as it will do you more harm than those hosts saying "aren't you at burst?"

Good luck.

That is a great post overall however I have noticed you seem to be using foul language quite a bit around here and not only in this post. Is this the professionalism that you wish to show to your clients?

If you are smart, you will edit this post as it will do you more harm than those hosts saying "aren't you at burst?"

Good luck.

He's expressing his feelings & anger, leave him be on this one.

Lol, I agree there. Even though BURST is getting horrible reviews lately, it's still a solid and old hosting company. At least you can rest assured that your data isn't going anywhere ;).

Good luck.

I reserve the right to express my feelings. Yet, maybe it was a little overboard. Ill give it a quick once over.
Can you please point me in the direction of a few posts in which i am using 'foul' language? This does NOT include general discussion.

And thanks to the people supporting me on this.

Last edited:
EDIT: Kiddy host who signed up 4 months ago and tries to change the whole forum already. Unprofessional and of course aggressive.

Last edited:
Well, the way i see it, if you don't host with BURST, they don't have a reason to stay open and loose money if they wont get customers. So it's more a bad thing for BURST. I'm sure they can't be that bad, if they where, they would be shut down already. Though i don't sell servers from BURST, i do agree with you.

And why exactly would it "not include general discussion"??

You represent your company in every section, there is no "excluded" section. You have been using foul language a bit and yes it has been annoying me because you think you are a professional entity after this.

Stop hiding behind the "I am expressing my feelings" excuse. I wasn't born yesterday. You can express yourself without using vulgar language in a forum where kids also visit.

Find the threads yourself I don't have time to waste.

How i express my self on these forums does not concern you. If you wish to turn this into a flame, PM me. I will not have you dictating to me.

How dare you tell me i am not a professional entity? Who said i was trying to be one?!? I am myself, i am not trying to act all 'professional' and snobby because that's simply NOT who i am. As far as i have learnt over the past few months from my clients, they prefer a personal approach. Acting something you are not is just too fake, if you lie about your personality and attitude, what else are you lying about? Look at it that way.

PS. Please, i was not intending for this to be a flame war, do NOT make it one. This is a serious matter that needs to be addressed.

PPS. If a mod reads this, could you possibly change the thread title to something a little less, well, aggressive?

Last edited:
Kiddy host? Ill have you know, im 33. And just because i signed up 4 months ago, doesnt mean you are any better than me.

Please, this was not intended as a flame war.

Last edited:
Stan, why post a thread like this and expect people not to argue about it?
One more incident and it gets dumped.

Just received this from our dear friend.

Just who the ---- do you think you are?
~Kiddy host, im 33.

And explain to me how my signature suggests i am professional?

I suppose you think because you have been here longer than me and have more posts, you are better than me? Lol, take your ePenis elsewhere.

What is it to you if i swear? I will say and do what the ---- i want.

Thanks for the laugh kid.

Just received this from our dear friend.

Thanks for the laugh kid.

and i suppose that's what you call professional? wow, i never saw it like that.
Would you disclose sensitive information about clients?

Seen as this thread is really not going to become anything that matters, it should probably be closed.

All i wanted to do was make more people aware of it and hopefully, if more people agreed with me, have mods see it as host bashing.

It was simply my 2 cents, new member or not, i have the right to that.

All i wanted to do was make more people aware of it and hopefully, if more people agreed with me, have mods see it as host bashing.
Hosts bashing other hosts is already not allowed. Just report the posts if you see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back