• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Directory

Personally, I don't think a person who was busted for using nulled scripts or having a DDOS script on his site should be "privileged and rewarded" by having a website listed.

Personally, I don't think a person who was busted for using nulled scripts or having a DDOS script on his site should be "privileged and rewarded" by having a website listed.

Good one, but I believe Peo and Jan didn't know that he did that when they approved him.

Again, when it was added I did not know about any of that. It's no longer listed.

Peo, you said on the forums that you didn't get any warnings about mtwiscool, but you did.
I have posted a thread to get him banned about 6 weeks ago and we both got banned for that.
Both for a month by Jan.
Maybe you could remove that infraction now?
I should have sent you a PM or something instead of posting it in the public.

Peo, you said on the forums that you didn't get any warnings about mtwiscool, but you did.

No, I did not say that. What I have said repeatedly is: I did not get any reported posts about ddos by anyone. When that was brought to my attention he got permanently banned instantly.

Look, you got banned for 1 month since that infraction (1 point) got you to 10 infractions total. So, 90 % of that ban was due to other abuses by you. I don't see any reason for us to reverse it as it clearly broke the rules. If you have any furthers questions, please contact me in private.

Back