• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for large-ish PDF tutorials ?

GibboNet

It may be impossible, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

I'm a member of too many online forums now to keep count, and I've started writing up tutorials, starting with CSS and HTML, the only two things I am confident in using, but plan to start PHP / CGI once I get some more knowlede in those areas.

I want to make these tutorials avaliable in PDF format, so that I can protect them from content copying, while allowing them to be viewed and printed.

This also allows me to have all images included etc, meaning many less files to work with.

Trouble is, I wanted to make some avaliable as "all tutorials in one" The best I could get the largest file was 3.87 Mb.

That's way too big for most hosts, and those that will allow it, their bandwidth goes out every day, and I get lots of emails telling me of missing PDF's. I only posted this link one one forum, and I assume not that many people even downloaded it.

Basically, I need a host that allows a 4Mb file, with a lot of bandwidth, hopefully unlimited.

All content is original, no copyright issues to worry about.

Back