• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Needed for MMA Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLucas

NLC
NLC
Before you ask, I'll make you aware that I'm no longer providing free hosting. My service is no longer running, but I look forward to creating an MMA community, which is more of my game. The hosting ordeal was too much time, honestly. I want something that won't be much work, and will be enjoyable.

Either way, without further ado, I'll be requesting the following:

• 100 MB's Webspace
• ~3 GB's Bandwidth
• 3x Features
• cPanel

• I'll take ads, as long as I can place them myself.

• Opportunity to advance to paid hosting at a later date.

• Must be up for atleast a year.

Thank you,
- Lucas

There is a control panel in development which will alow you to place the ad yourself soon.

1 GB Space
25 GB Bandwidth
5 Addon Domains
5 mySQL Databases
cPanel Control Panel
Free .qwec.info subdomain
* Small ad on the bottom of your site

http://free.servebyte.com/
Use access code: freewebspace.net

i have searched from google, it looks like it is something similar WWE, cage fight stuff. it is called "Mixed Martial Arts"

anyway, if u want, you can use my hosting.

G-Net Free Hosting

300MB Storage Space
10GB Bandwidth
5 MySQL Databases
5 Add On Domain
5 Sub Domain
Automatic Script Installer (Fantastico)
Php MyAdmin

No Posting Required
Upgrades Available
$12/year To remove ads banner and enable PHP sendmail

Signup Here
G-Net Hosting

Last edited:
I believe it stands for Mixed Martial Arts.

Yes, it is Mixed Martial Arts, and it shouldn't be compared to wrestling. Mixed Martial Arts is completely real, while wrestling is far from it.

It's a form of fighting, but it's all legally sanctioned by different states in the U.S. It's getting very popular, to be honest, and it's actually showing on the front page of places like ESPN and Fox Sports.

I remember Gracie, Shamrock and the old UFC.

Howard Howard (real name) trained at my sons studio before his UFC debut.

Good luck and all the best

Hey, CNLucas. I would like to ask you to come aboard CancerHost.com Staff. Youve been a host before and you can post on our boards a bit and get your hosting account and provide support whenever you can. It's not required!

And we plan to stay up much longer than a year!

http://cancerhost.com

We offer cpanel 11, and you can place your own ads. No ads from us what so ever!

You can get
200mb storage and 4gigs of bandwith for 15 easy post per month. Our community is very active!
http://cancerhost.com/hosting.php
please consider us and we are looking forward to hosting your site!

Dan
http://cancerhost.com

P.S. By getting hosting from us, you'll be helping a much bigger cause!

Last edited by a moderator:
You may consider using us for your free hosting, with just 5post you can get the followings.

www.nwhnetworks.com/community
nwhSmall
Post Required - 5
500MB Space (Upgradeable by Linking Back to NWH: Networks, Referrals, and every $1.50 donated is 100MB EXTRA!)
5gig Bandwidth
15 mySQL Databases (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
15 Sub-Domains (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
15 Email Accounts (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
15 FTP Accounts (Upgrade to unlimited with 60 post!)
5 Addon/Parked Domain
CGI Access
Frontpage Extensions
Ad-Free
cPanel
Fantastico

I appreciate all the offers, but I've actually gone with paid hosting for the time being.

Dan, I'll probably join your community and start posting, incase I want to make a change to free at a later date.

I appreciate all the offers, but I've actually gone with paid hosting for the time being.

Dan, I'll probably join your community and start posting, incase I want to make a change to free at a later date.

I'm glad you've settle for a hosting company and thank you for joining mine. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back