• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host request

cheatpark

­
NLC
I'm in need of another host. I understand most of the tricks they use and stuff but I know you lot will know better. I am looking for a host that offers:

20gb bandwidth per month
500mb space
php
mysql
ftp

I think thats all I need. I also want them to support domain names obviously. I've heard of myacen but don't think its a good time to join because they are thinking of changing server providers. I've seen datapacket.net but am not sure. Can someone help.

<<< mod edit >> i don't know what your message means, but it is clearly against our rules. Please take a moment to read our rules. It takes just a minute. Thanks. /Peo

Originally posted by Tazzman
What about cgi, as cheatpark.net seems to be running cgi scripts, or is this for another site? ;)
Its a perl search script you mean but perl is connected to cgi in a way.
Its not for cheatpark.net. Its for a forum development site. Thats why it only needs php and mysql for the programming base.

Ah, ok.

You might also want to give your potential hosts a budget to work with, just a suggestion, seeing as I'm sure one of the hosts will be asking this question before long :D

Give josh at ecommercediscovery.com a email and tell him what you require, I'm sure he could come up with something, and I highly recommend their hosting having been with them for 8 months, great support, uptime, and the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY! :

josh@ecommercediscovery.com

Back