• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host request

:beer: hi!

I need a stable/reliable webhost.
-------------------------------
Complete CPANEL 11 with:
PHP5
MYSQL DATABASES
CGI/PERL
RUBY/R
FANTASTICO DELUXE
DOMAIN ADDON
SUBDOMAINS, etc.
Content ADULT allowed
-------------------------------
I paid $25/year. Please, post your offers!

Thanks!

What space and bandwidth do you need?
I may be willing to do this but I need to know your specs.

Bet your not now Dan!

That is way too much for a $25/year account, and your asking for adult again so I'm guessing loads of downloads and possibly advertising funded?

Open up that wallet :)

Was hoping you'd be prompted to disclose more rather than previous requests of the type trying to prise information out!

So would my conclusions be right?

Adult downloads, adult advertising funded...

May I ask:
a) Who did you pay (Which company did you buy the hosting from)?
b) What was offered to you?
and
c) If you understand what term "overselling" means?

Try $30 per month and you may find reliability.

I agree with Dan. A server usually comes with anywhere between 1000GB-2000GB of bandwidth or more, and for a decent server with that amount of resources it will cost around $100 a month, at least. That is for a cheap server. You're asking for 500GB bandwidth which would be 25% - 50% of the bandwidth available to the server, for a little over $2.00 a month.

Do you see the problem?

Just because the kiddie hosts offer insanly cheap deals, doesn't mean you will are actually getting a good deal. Anyone that offers you 500GB of bandwidth for the price is overselling extremely! I can safely say that the host will either disappear with your money, or you will face more down time than up! Them disappearing is most likely what will happen though.

If you want reliable service, you have to pay for it. Two old sayings come to mind here. "You get what you pay for", and "If it's too good to be true, it probably is".

Last edited:
wow i gotta say wow adult hosting and gotta expect 25.99 u should rise ur budgit i can provide reliable hosting to u for at least 20.00 a month but even that's still pushing and plus u advertising also please raise ur budgit to more like 100.00 a year or more

Thanks

Back