• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host.sk Translation Plan

TFA Network

Many many times i've seen people ask, "How do you know what to put in at the signup page?" or "What the hell is this language?", so i am planing to put up a site that will tell you all you need to know. This is what i have planned [so far] to be in this translation, all i need is to know if any more is required.

• Terms and Conditions/Disclaimer Page
  • Signup Page
  • Info Page (Server, MySQL, PHP, etc... information)
  • Create Database Page

Thankyou

Host.sk

News just in:

To : "--------" <---------@hotmail.com>

Subject : Re: Host.sk Prekladanie

Date : Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:03:47 +0200

we prepare english version, but it is not available yet

in other words they are preparing an english version of their site, the goes my translation project.....

Well as soon as that is done, it will be the end of host.sk in about 2 months. ENGLISH UNLIMITED HOSTS = WAREZ = DEAD HOST
I think we should stop making translations for host.sk cause all that is going to happen is more warez peoples on it.

I totally agree with you, Themanonthemoon; I mean they offer:

220- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
220- nolimits . no ads . (ssl) pop3 & imap server
220- linux shell account . webmail . ftp & scp
220- php4 . mysql
220- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

which is a damn lot, but I think they are backed up by a payed host, so the most they can do is place ads, but this is what I think the free package will be soon;

100Mb
1Gb bandwidth
FTP
PHP
MySQL
linux shell account.

The speed has improved tho.

i've seen a lot of translations for host.sk popping up all over the place, and the more i see, the more i hear people complaining baout how host.sk is slowing down, :chinese2: :chinese2: ?

and on the host.sk message board, they rail against setting it up in english, and making translations.

why would they do this? (meanig make an official translation)

They have file size limits, and auto scripts to delete accounts using too much bandwith. Don't worry guys, it might slow down from more people, but not from Warez. Be optimistic guys!

Back