• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostedFX Redesign - What Do You Think?

Gareth Hodson

Hi guys,

Well it's been a very busy day for me - I received the coded files for the new design earlier today and since then have been busy content creating, integrating and organising! The website is now in a decent state of readiness, however I'm just integrating the new design with the forums and the client area.

I'd love to hear your opinions on the new look. Personally, the design is just what I wanted - it's elegant, yet clean and makes navigating effortless. I'd just like to take this time to thank Anthony of FantasyCreative for being a pleasure to work with as always and, of course, delivering a stunning final product.

So, here goes...

- Website Preview
- Client Area (not finished yet)
- Forums (just started integrating)

Thanks in advance for all comments!
Gareth :coffee:

Wow! Very nice indeed! I like the simplicity, and the colors go together very well. :)

Very nice!

One suggestion: The WHMCS icons don't look well on your nice design. I would replace them if I were you.

Very clean, crisp and professional (though a little too "Windows XP" for my liking). Kinda perfect though... easy to navigate, quick load, good colour scheme. However I'm not sure if the alternating blue and white backgrounds really work all that well - they look a little awkward IMO. Still.. a stunning effort.

That is the first really quality design I have seen for review in this forum in a while. The only change that I would make is remove all of the space between links in the upper right of the page. Otherwise A+ design! :)

That's an awesome design, I like it a lot. It looks really cool and the colours are well-chosen. Thumbs up!

Really beautiful. I do think some of the content pages could do with a splitter line, it looks abit cluttered sometimes.

Back