• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting comany is needed for provide a hosting to my customers (read here)

xzooom1

if you have a reliable web hosting resouceses plz read this

my need is very simple i need a some one that have a web hosting company

i will buy from him a web space for my customers

and i will pay for him at the end of each month

the money depend on the number of customer that i have

i work as support for many site owner but i didnot provide a webspaces and i need
one to provide me with web spaces when i need for my newly customers

plz i need a reliable company with high quality web hosting

i will work as an affilate for them (third party person)

pm me or reply on this thread or

email me at : xzooom1@gmail.com

have a good business

best regard

It sounds to me like you want to run a reseller, but you don't want to pay up front. Why did you post this in the free requests area?

i donot need a reseller

i will pay for company for customers that will take a spaces on them servers just i will take my own comission did you understand me

i will pay money for company from my customers but i need a reliable fast good host for this

best regard

If what you're doing is selling hosting from another provider to earn comissions, then you're either looking for a reseller provider, or some kind of affiliate program. Either way, it's not really a "free hosting request" as you said in your original post that you'd pay for services at the end of the term rather than up front.

I see what you want is just a foot in the door. :)

You can add my Skype - 'azoundria'. I've got lots of space. Maybe you can help build landing pages and marketing.

i donot need a reseller

i will pay for company for customers that will take a spaces on them servers just i will take my own comission did you understand me

i will pay money for company from my customers but i need a reliable fast good host for this

What I understand, you are planning to pay hosting charges behalf of your clients, but you want affiliate commission as well....This is very fishy :)

My question is, why you want to play a role of mediator, when your clients can directly pay the charges for hosting service through PayPal....You will get commission for referrals. So either you choose reseller hosting plan or sign up affiliate programs.

If I get it right, it's to pay for hosting passed on after the client has paid at the end of the month (after the service has been provided rather than the usual PIA that hosts use), a simple one but very suspicious.

As is the hacked vB advanced (with posts to pro evolution soccer 2010 Full Rip, Nero Burning ROM Nero Express 10.6.10600.4.100 v3 RePack, Full Uninstall 1.05 Final (just a small sample), in the posts on it) in your sig.

If this is either you or one of your customers you've came to the wrong place.

If I get it right, it's to pay for hosting passed on after the client has paid at the end of the month (after the service has been provided rather than the usual PIA that hosts use), a simple one but very suspicious.

As is the hacked vB advanced (with posts to pro evolution soccer 2010 Full Rip, Nero Burning ROM Nero Express 10.6.10600.4.100 v3 RePack, Full Uninstall 1.05 Final (just a small sample), in the posts on it) in your sig.

If this is either you or one of your customers you've came to the wrong place.

And then people wonder why their country is blocked from most hosts.

Back