• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Deal!

UltimateWebHost

www.ultimatewebhoster.com

To promote our newly opened site we are promoting our sale offer. This is for a limited time only. If you have questions or concerns, e-mail UltimateWebHoster@UltimateWebHoster.com

Our Sale Offer: $17.95/month

Gets the following features:

With the following features: 600 megs (additional space available)
10,000 megs per month Site traffic (the average user requires 100 megs per month)
50 POP Email Account (additional accounts available)
2 FTP/Telnet access account (additional accounts available)
Unlimited FTP/Telnet access to your account, 24 hours a day.
FREE Unlimited Email Aliases - (name@yourdomain.com)
FREE Email Forwarding - Up to 1000 addresses! (Each alias may be forwarded to a separate individual email address)
FREE Web administered control panel Control your email forwarding, autoresponders, subscribable mailing lists, password protection on desired directories, even edit your website and much more - all from your browser!
FREE MySQL and PHP 4 Module Support
FREE Unlimited Access to our SSL (Secured Socket Layer) and certificate (For Secured forms for credit card payments, etc.)
FREE Customizable Error (file not found) page SSI Supported (Server Side Includes)
FREE Microsoft FrontPage Support Fully redundant, and multihomed T3, and DS3 Connections right on the backbone, for blazing speed!
Daily Tape Backups (up to 15,000 files!) On-site UPS and backup power supply
FREE Unlimited Technical Support 24/7 by email

Last edited:
I am very sorry, I made a mistake typing it the bandwidth is: 10,000 megs (10 GBs) per month Site traffic
I think you'll be happier with that!
;)

Back