• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Domain Names (SALE)

NameerSK

PlanetHost.net
Creation Date: 16-Feb-98
Expiry Date: 15-Feb-09

UrzHost.com
Creation Date: 30-may-2001
Expiry Date: 30-may-2008

NiceWebHost.com
Creation Date: 11-sep-2003
Expiry Date: 11-sep-2008

QuickWebHost.net
Creation Date: 20-may-2003
Expiry Date: 20-may-2008

SemiDedicatedHost.com
Creation Date: 14-jul-2006
Expiry Date: 14-jul-2008

Start bidding :)

Best Regards,

I am taking offers for now, then I will pick up some BIN prices. As I am not sure what will I be able to sell it for.

Regards,

Quick tips :)
Add a BIN and say which registrar (that can sometimes cause problems with transfers)

I'll keep my eye on the bidding too :wink2: for no apparent reason... (whistle!)

Well this is the first time I sell domains, I am not sure about BIN pricing about the domains, I do not know what they are worth, I found some unbelievable pricing on a domain pricing, looking for something high like they do :p if that's possible. Thanks Decker for the tips, they are registered with GoDaddy.

Regards,

Did any of them ever get off the ground? Do you know the original owner's reason for selling the domains?

I am interested but do not want to step into something that had previously had a bad rep or anything.

From what I have gathered, I cannot find anything on Google in regards to these domains so it appears as if they never got off the ground.

According to DNScoop the semidedi one has a value of 0 dollars (expected since it has no inbound or outbound links and no pagerank)

Last edited:
Well it was for clients that just didn't renew them, then I renewed them because I thought they had some meaning and unique, well I haven't ever done anything in them, if you are interested please do tell me :)

Regards,

Your first listed might be challeged to start with - did the .com release the domain name?

Or better still (only 15% commission for telling you this) offer to sell it to them - jeez are you slow or what.

Excuse me? Still didn't get what you have said!

I believe Decker means which one came first, planethost.com or planethost.net

I checked and it looks like the .com was registered before the .net so why not try and sell off the .net to the .com for a pretty penny (since it looks like an established company I bet they would buy it)

Oh okay, thanks for telling me in a better way, well I was thinking of doing it. But I did send them an email and I am still waiting for a reply :)

Regards,

A friend I know through MSN, just bid $50 on it. He is called Crazor.

Highest Bid for PlanetHost.net: $50

Keep them coming guys.

Regards,

Back