• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for file storage

m2pt8

Hello,

I need a file server with at least:

2GB of space
50Gb month bandwidth
ftp access
shell access
HTTP URL for public downloads
php support

Once the files are uploaded there will be constant updates.

I don't actually know if I need a dedicated server, VPS or just a reseller account

Cheap but reliable, ftp access should be good

This is urgent so please contact me or post here your message if you can provide me this.

If it's just a file store and legal then we can provide the requirements as a customised Shared Plan 3 - http://www.ctrl-alt-deli.com/shared.html adding extra 10Gb to the transfer at $20/month and it'll be a full CPanel account.

If you need to speed test contact me and I'll get the info to you, and for that a simple shared service should be fine :)

We can offer a 5gb reseller account (a little more space then you need) but it does have 160gb bandwidth, for $30/month
It will not have shell access, as for file storage it is not needed.
All files must be legal.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Think the shell access part is either just a feature the client thinks they may require or it would be to config download mechanisms or ...yada yada yada.

All in probably not required though, but shouldn't really give anyone a problem.

Back