• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting forPsychostats

mic0

Hello everyone.
I am looking for free stable hosting with cPanel 11 and CronJob where I can host PsychoStats script (http://www.psychostats.com/).
Space: about 200 MB
Traffic: 5-10 GB
Also, i would like if I can get subdomain, because I will connect it with my TLD domain later.
As a reward, if you want I can put your banner at sponsors area at my site www.bhcs.ba .

Glacier Host can offer you this.

384Mb Disk Space
10Gb Bandwidth
5 Features
cPanel w/ RvSkins and SiteBuilder
No ads or posting required

Interested? Sign-up

Sorry for the rough design on the order pages, currently renovating the website.

You are living proof that there are still competent websites looking for free hosting, and I wish to do our best to show you that it is in fact still possible to get decent free hosting, that has the additional benefits of community and flexibility in exactly where you host.

How our service works is that we give you the tools to optimize advertising on your site. These are relevant, unobtrusive advertisements, and I can help you find a placement which does not interfere with the overall operation of your site. Every cent we make off your advertising goes into an account that we use to fund your hosting, so as your site expands we ensure there is always the resources to keep it online and running smoothly. Assuming your bandwidth is close to what you use or plan to use, this places you as a very high traffic website, and we should be able to easily accomplish this, and we can even run a side savings towards your domain name if you'd like.

Back