• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed for Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hello. I am currently after new hosting for my blog, this is because the current host provided by "Grey-eye" is extremly slow recently...

I have a TLD which is .co.uk and that must be supported

The spec's are:
300-500mb Space & 10-40gb Bandwidth *I prefer it be above 20gb bandwidth because it could be due alot of visitors etc...*
Unlimited cPanel features *FTP, MySQL, Email etc...*
cPanel & Fantastico *must be able to install Wordpress*
No Ads & No Forum Posting *this is because I have no time for posting and Ads ruin the look of the blog*

What I'd give in return:
A text link at the bottom saying "Hosted by *hostname here*"

Please start posting your offers.

Adam.

Biohazard-HOST.net can offer what you need:

300 mb space
75 gb bandwith
unlimited cpanel features [MySQL, Postegre, parked // addon domains, etc]
cpanel 11 + fantastico deluxe with wordpress
no ads or forum posts, we are fine if u put the textlink back to our site where u want.

pm me if u are interested. =)

nachus~
Biohazard-HOST

Grey eye is hosted on our servers and one of our servers were getting another 2gb ram added for faster performance , Im at fault for this so hope your happier with the better performance

Take it your's is the coaster website ?

Last edited:
@ gilani , Why wuld I want to sign up to dodgy offers for hosting thats run using a FREE blog from a company run by Google?!?!

Come on, be like Jordano's website, professional!

Yes as Jordano stated, please lock :)

Thanks Adam , Was having a look at your site today when i was doing server checks looks really good. Im into rollercoasters aswell so i will join the forums.

Jordano, the forums won't be active as such yet, ain't finished :(

Thanks for joining anyway!

Thanks,
Adam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back