• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting needed

zilox

Hi i dont really know if all the terms i use are right but anyways ill start of now..

I want a resellers hosting with the following reqirement..

I want 10-15 GB space but it will be better if i get 15.. and 150GB+
I am willing to pay from $7-$10 but i want cPanel! :angel:
I want WHM acces because i will run a free hosting site + another site...
And i want all the cPanel 10 features and the place that i want this site should be stable and FAST! and ofcourse it should be atleast 1 and a half or 2 years old..with atleast 98% uptime..

I know my requirements are quite lot but when im going to spend my money on a good host i would go for the best one :)
+
I want members to help me if the hosting is overselling or a bad host..
Bye

ziLox

Last edited:
iiPanel said:
Are you going to offer free hosting?

well i might start a small hosting for fun later ( i mean after 4-5 months but its mainly going to be for my site but even when i will start free hosting..

it will be like 100mb-300mb space and 600mb-1.5gb b/w..

Hello zilox,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following reseller hosting package (Beginner) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
Beginner Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 5000MB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 85GB
+ Price: $10.95/mo | PayPal or Credit Card Payment Method | Please PM me to get your account started!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Server: Dual Xeon 3.4Ghz / 2GB RAM
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ FREE Custom Name Servers
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Ticket system support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Back