• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request [1Gb space, 20Gb+ traffic, no file size limit] Willing to advertise!

Reb3lzrr

Dear Hosters,

I'm a software developer, and I used to have my own website.. To bad it got terminated by my last hoster. I'm now looking for a new hoster that could provide me with the following requests:

1Gb WebSpace
20Gb Traffic (I need that much because I get alot of downloads.)
1+ SQL Account
HTML, PHP, JavaScript
No file size limits

Before my site went down I had 10,000 unique visitiors ( 10,000 unique IPs ), and over 200,000 total visitors, in about 4 months. On this website I spread my own coded programs, I have a forum for trouble shooting, etc...

So whats in it for you? Well I'm willing to advertise in several ways:
- Banner in side panel
- Text in top of browser
- Text
- Credits on the applications I spread themself

If you want an other type of advertising, we could always talk that over!

If you have any other question, please feel free to ask them!

Gz reb3lzrr.

hi,

uuuie.com can offer you 2GB space, 25GB bandwidth cpanel

would require either a banner on your site or for you to post on our forums it is up to you, if you interested please PM me. :)

I can host you As long as you Pm me the account/passowrd you want and What exactly your site is about. WHat you personal program you want and what domain or subdomain would you like hosted.

Also I have a big reseller so ill give you 2gb instead of 1.

Also when you pm me I need a email to.

Have a look at our free hosting offers at http://afreewebhost.com. After reading your request, it seems our Free Plan 2 would fit you best. It includes:

Free Plan 2:
1GB Disc Space
20GB Bandwidth
Requires 1 text link, and 1 468x60 ad

It includes CPanel/Fantastico, unlimited features, 99.5% uptime, 24x7 support, and a lot more! Full features list.

We might be able to work something out though. If you have any scripts I might be interested in, I could give you the hosting ad free in exchange for the script(s)

If you have any questions at anytime, you can contact us in the live chat on our website, our contact form, our forum, or our backup help desk.

Thanks for reviewing our offer, and we wish you the best of luck in your search!

Back