• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request - Reliable

delfin

Hello,

I am looking for a reliable, secure host with a 99.9% uptime. I am more than willing to place your ads (not pop up though). I'd prefer google ads or a banner. My site is a site that develops software (and provides downloads for software...legally of course) and web design (templates, logos, themes for CMSs, etc...)

I will be getting my own domain someday soon too. But for now I'd like a subdomain.

Also, it would be great if I am allowed to sell my software and/or designs and place my own ads and/or sell space for people to advertise their site's banner or something on the site.

For now I only need around 400-500 MB of disk space and at least 5-10 GB of bandwidth. I may need to upgrade to at least 10 GB disk space and 20 GB bandwidth in the future. I also need at least 10 MySQL databases and allow webmail/sendmail, cpanel, password protected dirtcories, etc...

If anyone can host me you can contact me via e-mail here: delfinware@gmail.com

Thanks. :)

hello , we would like to offer you the following:

1GB Web Space (More if you need)
100GB Monthly Traffic (More if you need)
Mail() function active
Subdomain/Domain Hosting
E-mail accounts(soon)
Almost any sites accepted
Very fast servers
Control Panel
Very good support
All of this for FREE

http://velhost.net/ - professional free hosting.

*If your website traffic grows we will upgrade your plan automatically.

*we will be glad if you place a button (backlink) to our website.

Come and Enjoy :)

AHPlace.net can host you.
we can provide you 500mb of space and 10gb of bandwidth. You can either post at our forum and that is our plan 1 anyway. 10 post per a month or put our ads. Other features are unlimited. You can also upgrade whenever you need it.

Hello, We can give you 750mb of space and 10gb of bandwidth, all the features and all we would require is a text link back. If you're interested please email or PM.

Back