• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request

We offer 2 webhosting packages to people who are unable to get a paid hosting package from SR3 hosting.

The Package details are

Mini

0 post`s gets you Instant Activation (but you have to register on the forum first)
60mb webspace
1000mb bandwidth
1 FTP account
5 email accounts
1 email list
2 Mysql Databases
2 sub domains
1 addon/parked domain
Cpanel 10 (with fanstatico)

ORDER PACKAGE

Massive

15 post gets you
1000mb webspace
20000mb bandwidth
unlimited FTP account
unlimited email accounts
unlimited email list
unlimited Mysql Databases
unlimited sub domains
unlimited addon/parked domain
Cpanel 10 (with fantastico)

(with an addition 20 posts per month required on the forum)

Domains

If you dont have a domain you can use a subdomain provided free of charge from SR3.
It will be yoursite.srnet3.info (replace yoursite with your desired account address)

Visit us @ http://sr3host.net/forum

I won't install the cPanel addon for you... But we do have Fantastico and I'll upload all of the other scripts as you need them...
PM me and I'll make your hosting account.

Hello,

I have just launched, and now offering FREE hosting.
No cath, no strings attached. Just free.

100 MB Storage
5 GB Bandwidth
cPanel servers with all features (PHP, MySQL, etc....)

If you've got traffic, please tell me and i'll be happy to upgrade the storage/bandwidth to your requirements!

I just do ask a banner integrated into your website design.

For more info and sign up visit www.MiaHosting.com

Any questions, email me on david [at] miahosting [dot] com ; or post a message on forum.

Website is still under development, but servers are FULLY working. It's hosted on Dual Xeon servers, and STABLE!

Thanks,
David

You seem to not read any request, except copy and paste the same old text. They need more resources in which you're offering, can you offer them 500MB - 1GIG?

Back