• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Requested for political website

desi_style

After talking with a few of my friends I decided to start a political website to exchange different views, the domain name is : thelogicparty.com as we believe in using simple logic when deciding important issues. Anyway I have decided while building the website it would be useless to buy webhosting so I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to provide something like:
25-100 megs of space
1-2 gb of bandwidth
Plesk/Cpanel/Hsphere

I would not be running anything illegal/warez/adult material, just need a place to express some views. I unfortunately cannot accept any offers that have to do with popups or ads everywhere. Thanks for the help.

Gear-Host can offer you the following package for FREE.

* 250 MB Disk Space
* 10 GB Bandwidth
* 5 MySQL Databases
* 5 SubDomains
* 5 E-Mail accounts
* 1 FTP Accounts
* Directadmin (control panel)
* Installatron (like Fantastico)
* PHP/CGI/PERL
* 99.9% Up-Time

Requirements:

You MUST have your own domain name.

Your site MUST be in English.

Our hosting package is ad supported. (1 banner ad 468x60)

More information and to request hosting visit:

http://www.gear-host.com

I can proved you hosting. All we ask in return is say a text link and maybe that you place our google ad anywere you like towards top. Can you do that?
We can give you this plan:

*Free Hosting:
150 mb space
5gigs transfer
1 addon domain
1 main domain
Cpanel
3 databases

See http://dotnamehost.com for more or pm me. Also free hosting supports all the features as paid such as php etc and no file size limit unlike others let me know thanks. It also includes cpanel and fantasico and we will work with you on placing ads to make it fit it etc.

Last edited:
Hello,

We offer the following:

» 1 GB Space
» 5 GB Data Transfer
» 30 Subdomains
» 10 FTP Account
» 10 Email Accounts
» 10 Email Lists
» Unlimited Email Forwarders
» 10 MYSQL Database
» 15 Park Domain
» 15 Add-on Domain
» Script Library (40% more scripts than fantastico)
» PHP-Perl-CGI Support
» FrontPage Extension
» Latest cPanel
» 24/7 Support
» Price: FREE

Please take a look at our other Plans and if you agree with our Terms of Service

then you may contact Us

Thanx
Shouvik
2Plans.com Administrator

Back