• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Site For SALE! Only 60 USD, instant sale! Good Domain + Clients included!

webdirect

Hello everyone,

I am having some cash flow problems, this is why I need to sell my hosting site, DoubleHosts.com

You will get 5 GB Space and 50 GB Bandwidth on a reseller plan on a very reliable server with 24x7 email support.

This includes the domain itself, and a total of 5 clients plus one main site.

I have paid for two months for this reseller and will end at 5th June 05, but you will need to continue paying 15 GBP or 25 USD to JSHOSTING.CO.UK , after that.

Price to pay: USD$60 for entire host including domain: DOUBLEHOSTS.COM

Paypal id to send to: sales@webdirecthosting.co.uk

IP Address, user and password will be sent to you upon payment.

Please try to pay within 5 hours as I need a quick sale.

Additional questions can be answered here

Thank You!

"I have paid for two months for this reseller and will end at 5th June 05, but you will need to continue paying 15 GBP or 25 USD to JSHOSTING.CO.UK , after that."

The reseller costs £15GBP or $25USD which will be due monthly from 5th June 2005.

Thanks

And more info on the actual clients? What do they get and how much they pay, or at least total consumption and total income..

Regards,

Back