• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting without the fear of falling

HostCliff

Don't you hate it when hosts die and leave you without a trace? Some of them take your money and leave too.

At HostCliff, we won't let that happen. We've been up for 5 Months (2 name changes, and the final forum change) and we think we know how to handle your site.

As long as you abide by our rules, your website is more than welcome to stay with us.

HostCliff :: Hosting without the Fear of Falling

Shared Hosting Plans:

Storage Quota - 5 Gigabytes to 15 Gigabytes
Monthly Transfer - 50 Gigabytes to 150 Gigabytes
Features (MySQL, Domains, etc.) - 100 - 1000

Reseller Hosting Plans:

+===Coming Soon===+

Master Reseller Hosting:

+===Coming Soon===+

We also offer paid hosting (upgraded account). Just PM me at the forums at http://hostcliff.com/

Adult Hosting is allowed on Shared Hosting, however if complaints arise we will forward them to you.

Nulled and Warez Hosting is not allowed here, so do not waste your time as our team checks accounts manually every week for ToS Violators.

5 months is hardly an established host, and whats with the 2 name changes? You say you are in biz for 5 mo, yet your forum has but a day old post. Why wasnt your previous forum transferred and if it wasnt?

You say you are a major revision of Planet Free, so what happened there and why the name change?

With the specs you are giving, I doubt you will live up to your claim.

5 months is hardly an established host, and whats with the 2 name changes? You say you are in biz for 5 mo, yet your forum has but a day old post. Why wasnt your previous forum transferred and if it wasnt?

You say you are a major revision of Planet Free, so what happened there and why the name change?

With the specs you are giving, I doubt you will live up to your claim.

2 name changes cause the first one was PlanetHosts acquired Xfree, then we decided to change to HostCliff because Planet-Free is kinda limited to only free hosting. Also, the previous forum was not re-integrated to the new one because we wanted to start fresh, and I wanted to see who are still interested.

Planet-Free, as I have said, is limited to only free hosting.

that's crap hosting.. need 2 download 2 files on sharecash? WTF thats crazy like cpalead

Excuse me, no one forced you to join our community, and no one forced you to get hosted in here. There is no need for "WTF" since you aren't even related, or should be concerned here, we do not force anyone to join us.

or so many posts, thats not bad, your just being noobs and not gicving them a chance, well, i will :)

Thank you for wanting a try.

Also, these Sharecash files help us keep our site alive. We don't oversell, we actually can host anyone, cause our plans don't oversell. However, if you're gonna say anything rude, don't say them at all.

Back