• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[HostingBluz WebHosting Special] 10 GB | 500 GB BW | Just $24.99 Year!

HostingBluz

Hello...!

We offer robust & proven Linux hosting plans to fit every Business and every Budget. HostingBluz Networks offers help when you need it - 24/7 Support. Do you need flexible, affordable hosting for a new project? HostingBluz is your Solution!

WebHosting Special:
10 GB of Storage Space
500 GB of Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited Resources ( E-Mails, Subdomains, Parked & Addons Domains, etc )
Intel Xeon Servers
Instant Activation
cPanel/Fantastico/RvSkins/SiteBuilder

Just $24.99 Yearly! The second Year Price is the same!

Order Now

We accept PayPal and Credit Cards...!

If you have Questions, just Contact us!

Hello godsofchaos,

For that Package with 1 Terabyte of Bandwidth the Special price be: $37.99 Yearly.

If you want buy this custom Package, Please Contact Us.

Regards,
HostingBluz

Hello godsofchaos,

For that Package with 1 Terabyte of Bandwidth the Special price be: $37.99 Yearly.

If you want buy this custom Package, Please Contact Us.

Regards,
HostingBluz

Thank you for replying. I will contact you... However will you set my site up. I have a site of around 2gb in size at the moment and I am on a dial up. Also, i never changed my host so I really dont know how to set things up. One more thing, please dont take it otherwise, but can I ask you how long you have been in the hosting business??

Last edited:
Hello godsofchaos,

In private Business about 2 Years, but in Public Business ( HostingBluz.com ) about 7 Months.

If you have Questions, Please let us Know.

Regards,
HostingBluz

Back