• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hostingextreme.com Yup ;0)

HostingExtreme

hey guys...

Alot of you know me so whats up...

Ok...I am setting up a basic free host on another one of my extra servers...This one will have ads...Pop-Under ad...

150 Mb Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
100 Kb File Limit (This level can be changed on a per user basis)
Super Fast Ftp Access (Yea you tell me a faster ftp server and I'll host you ad free)

Pretty decent URL: http://www.fastplugin.com/yourname

This is for only standard sites...Very soon I will be launching a free adult host to go along with this one...

The only thing I am waiting on is slack solutionscripts...Their ftp filter script is a bit buggy and they are looking into it...Once this is fixed I will put it up for accounts...

Would you guys be interested in temp no ftp access? I can throw up the url here if you guys would be cool with no ftp access till they fix it (it will be this week)

*Also*

I am moving Hostultra.com to its own server...So the current server it is on will have some openings...

I will post a further message on here when I move that over to the new server (this week)...Most of you know what the promotional accounts get....

200 Mb Space
20 Gb B/w
Cgi/Mysql/Php/Cron/Mail/Control Panel
No Ads...

Keep a eye on this post for updates...

Please give input on the free basic hosting

Jon
Hosting Extreme
Aim: jonvaradox

Please note when trying to contact me I may not respond sometimes as I get super busy sometime...Dang I am tired of typing ;0)

Maybe you should take php and mysql, because the most people use it this times ... further no addons

Last edited:
I have MPEG Layer 3 compressed .wav sound samples (no one sample is longer than 45 seconds), and the largest one is 134,776 bytes large, and it's 44.9 seconds long, so I won't need support for filesizes any larger than 135 kb.

I would be intrested most likely, but would it be at all possible to maybe add php and mysql? ASP would also be nice, but not too big of a deal.

Back