• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostRail, BeemHost or ExaBytes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eSupun

Dear fellow members of FWS,

I am complicated choosing one provider from HostRail, BeemHost or ExaBytes.

Every host seems like professional. And I have been using ExaBytes till now and thinking to migrate my data to their US datacenter or choose another provider. ExaBytes is really good. But I thought to make a decision. So I will choose one provider from these ones.

What is your suggestion? Which provider should I choose?

it is best to stick to the ones u comfortable with.
since u r comfortable with exabytes india, continue to stay with them.
oh yeah, btw.
for exabytes, dun migrate to their Malaysia datacenter.
exabytes Malaysia datacenter is sux.

it is best to stick to the ones u comfortable with.
since u r comfortable with exabytes india, continue to stay with them.
oh yeah, btw.
for exabytes, dun migrate to their Malaysia datacenter.
exabytes Malaysia datacenter is sux.

I think you are correct. It's better to stick with them. But I haven't got a decision yet.

And I am currently with their Malaysia datacenter. That's why I needed to change the provider as I get slow speeds to Malaysia. But they now have US datacenters too. Maybe I can host my VPS there.

Malaysia datacenter?
no wonder u want to switch,
lol

request to move to their denver datacenter.
it will be much safer and better
:)

good lor.
coz the malaysia datacenter ppl will really piss u off.
they pissed me off before.
lol

Well I don't think they'll do that to me too. They really love me:D Maybe because I did nothing illegal there;)

If you had mention my name when they were trying to kick you off, you shouldn't be in the hospital now:) lol
Just kidding:)

Well I don't think they'll do that to me too. They really love me:D Maybe because I did nothing illegal there;)

If you had mention my name when they were trying to kick you off, you shouldn't be in the hospital now:) lol
Just kidding:)

before I started my own hosting, my client's websites was hosted with them.
coz a lot of Malaysia company prefer to use local hosting services.
their shared hosting server is way too oversold.
lol

before I started my own hosting, my client's websites was hosted with them.
coz a lot of Malaysia company prefer to use local hosting services.
their shared hosting server is way too oversold.
lol

Did not used their shared hosting. Only the VPS packages. They are Xen and not in oversold nodes. But the speed is bad from here. That's why thought to migrate to another one.

Did not used their shared hosting. Only the VPS packages. They are Xen and not in oversold nodes. But the speed is bad from here. That's why thought to migrate to another one.

coz XEN can't be oversell.
hahahah
by the way, u know why the speed is slow?
they only allocate 1mbps cable for each dedicated server.
and 10mbps for those VPS host node.
most of the shared hosting server in Malaysia are running on 1mbps, and 10mbps at max
lol

Use whichever one that runs Xen. Don't trade a Xen VPS for OpenVZ unless you get 2-3 times the RAM on the OpenVZ VPS.

but to be honest, when comes to some point, XEN is really a pain as well...
so i would say XEN and OpenVZ both have its own advantage

I would like to refer you to the webhostingtalk.com. That is one of the biggest forum about web hosting there. And you will be able to find reviews about all web hosting companies you are interested in.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

@WebIntellects-R
The first thing I did is searching on the WHT:) But couldn't find any information there.

I've decided to go with HostRail.com
Their packages seems good. And speed is really good.

But anyway I am very sorry to get away from ExaBytes:( I'm sure I'll miss them very much.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

@WebIntellects-R
The first thing I did is searching on the WHT:) But couldn't find any information there.

I've decided to go with HostRail.com
Their packages seems good. And speed is really good.

But anyway I am very sorry to get away from ExaBytes:( I'm sure I'll miss them very much.

u shouldn't feel sorry to leave them, coz on a 10mbps on the xen host node,
it won't bring u far.
u r making a right decision to leave them, since the VPS u have with them is in their Malaysia datacenter.

u shouldn't feel sorry to leave them, coz on a 10mbps on the xen host node,
it won't bring u far.
u r making a right decision to leave them, since the VPS u have with them is in their Malaysia datacenter.

I had very little issues with it when using them. Otherwise it's totally amazing!

I feel sorry for leaving that marvelous staff. They were very helpful everytime.

I went with HostRail.

Did not got any problem so far. I hope it will be good for me for a long time ;)

Anyway I still remember the support of ExaBytes and not going to forget about them. Love you guys!

Yep i am sure you will remain satisfied from using our services!

Of course I am. :)

So far I got no downtime with your service. Host-tracker says my uptime is 100%.(how nice for a webhost.;) ) And not even a high load alert or a slow page loading.

I am totally satisfied with the service.

I would trust Hostrail, it is the most friendly and useful VPS company. No down-time or server problems. Hostgator VPS is not as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back