• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hostultra

Well When I used host Ultra I stopped because whenever I viewed my site with I.E Or Netscape It would say something like Um.. I forget the word but it said like I had different things or something e.g. Email=Hotmail ISP=Austarnet ect. So that's why I stopped. Anyone else had this prob? Also What is the Word? and What can I do? Is host.sk better? is t35.com better? and in your sig how do you get your URL to be a link instead of text? they are all Questions I want to kow (I joined today)
L8ers
:bandit2: :biggrin2: :chinese2: :devious2: :confused2 :mad:

Originally posted by the_man_timmo
Well When I used host Ultra I stopped because whenever I viewed my site with I.E Or Netscape It would say something like Um.. I forget the word but it said like I had different things or something e.g. Email=Hotmail ISP=Austarnet ect. So that's why I stopped. Anyone else had this prob? Also What is the Word? and What can I do? Is host.sk better? is t35.com better? and in your sig how do you get your URL to be a link instead of text? they are all Questions I want to kow (I joined today)
L8ers
:bandit2: :biggrin2: :chinese2: :devious2: :confused2 :mad:

never heard of dat prob but host.sk is pretty good now,i always had problems with t35.

Yes, they are back. They are pretty reliable. Only time was this time. Hostultra should have emailed the members :devious2:

Originally posted by DCI
Yes, they are back. They are pretty reliable. Only time was this time. Hostultra should have emailed the members :devious2:
yea,well i emailed the hostultra admin asking why hostultra was down but no reply..............

Back