• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hotmail rejecting everything

Kratt

suddenly this weekend Hotmail is rejecting everything I send? Even when I am replying to friends e-mail sent from Hotmail:confused4

is anybody else experiencing this?

suddenly this weekend Hotmail is rejecting everything I send? Even when I am replying to friends e-mail sent from Hotmail:confused4

is anybody else experiencing this?

Are you sending it from your own domain email? If so, Hotmail may have your email servers blocked for some reason. They are very strict. More than likely something to do with Reverse DNS.

well actually i face the some problem i tried sending a mail from my gmail account to my hotmail account friend and it bounced back.

Nah, msn is becoming a picky son of a *** lol, they are not accepting a lot of emails. If i can find the documents I will send it to you.

I actually read its supposed to be a way to get more clients back to msn as they are losing a lot of ground thanks to google and cheap web hosts.

But idk if I can find that post. I will look

How is that supposed to be a way of getting more clients back...? If you ask me that would make users want to leave.

I'm often having trouble with forum or other sign-up emails when registering with a Hotmail address. Well, HAD, as I'm no longer using them for that purpose. But I can't drop them altogether because of a number of old sign-ups tied to them... sheer laziness to remember and methodically update them all to newer addresses.

What's more irritating for me is the inactivity delay before wiping, way too short, and the lack of any auto forwarding abilities on the free accounts.

I havent had any problems with hotmail as of yet. And it has happened to a friend of mine and he said something about his DNAS. :confused4

Back