• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how big (or small) was your first check

Mine was meant to be $5 from eAds, except then they disappeared... so I guess it was FocusIN with $50.

(They also disappeared at a latter date, but I still got 3 cheques off them!)

$57 from Focusin :) ... and I actually only made $7, and they threw $50 my way after I cancelled my account, this was a while back, and now im back with em again :\

KapTinKirk, how did you manage to pull that off? Was it a reporting error, or was this their form of a redundancy payment?

I very much doubt that any ad agency would be generous enough to throw $50 at one of their affiliates these days. ;)

Ah, first check...mine would have either been about $25 from CDWorld or something around $20 from Safe-Audit. I can't remember exactly.

AllAdvantage

My first check was a measly $29 from AllAdvantage.

Since then I've been the proud owner of a gaming site that gets over 2 million impressions a month and never looked back :)

I doubt focusIN would do it again, but last year when I asked to cancel my account, they added $50 to the balance as a "goodbye present" of some sort. I talked to the then current manager a lot and when I was ready to rejoin I asked "so will I be getting a 'welcome back' present" hehehe... and I didn't :( ... since then though after focusIN started to lay off people left and right the manager was replaced.

Hey I totally forgot that AllAdvantage existed, I got 2 checks from them :)

Well, if you didn't see the other thread, mine was $1 from bizland.com . But I got one for $20 from getpaid4.com. That was the first one I cashed.

[Edited by Canuckkev on 02-28-2001 at 07:58 PM]

My first check, back around March or April of '99, was $72.12 from ValueClick.

I spent the money (and almost all ad revenue since then) buying old books on Ebay.

heh

I remember back in like 98 or 99 I forget... I used to own a Pokemon site and iframe dimeclicks... it was a big thing back then and everyone did it... Luckily I wasnt deleted.

I got noooo hits. Maybe 10-15 max a day. Back then they also paid once a month. I got $320.82 my first time. Strangely they didnt send me a cheque. I duno maybe it is because I live in canada or what...

I got three hundred and 20 in bills... Strange huh. Well atleast I got the cash. For a site with 10-15 hits a day its pretty good.

Now I have evolved sand own an entertainment network which gets around 150-200k impressions daily and make thousands/spend thousands of dollars a month.

My first check was $36.80 from eAds. Then I destroyed the site, and started a new one and looking for a small website ad revenue program ;-)

Your reply wasn't removed - but it probably should have been.

You should never offer tips as to how publishers may cheat various affiliate programs. This is exactly what reduces advertisers' ROI, and what gives our whole industry a bad name.

It's great to see that you seem to have refomed recently, though.

Back