• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do I set up a MySQL db on Spaceoprts?

Bill Grant

I have a CGI-BIN now, I dont need it but thats where I have to put my XMB because .php aint allowed in normal sites. Anyway how do I set up the MySQL???
Please reply ASAP :biggrin2:

I think you have to request it, and they will set it up for you. I'm not exactly sure about this, but you can give it a try. :confused2

Yeah, I read somewhere you have to email them for it to be setup. But I havn't seen any info about that on the site.

All i saw there was get CGI. I saw a get MySQL button but as soon as I logged in I could find it...I dont know...anyway I might as well read the FAQ:cool2:

Originally posted by Bill Grant
All i saw there was get CGI. I saw a get MySQL button but as soon as I logged in I could find it...I dont know...anyway I might as well read the FAQ:cool2:

Just click on my click me buttom. It will lead to the part of the FAQ where they about creating a MySQL database

OK I feel like a dumbass....I was logging into my normal account not the cgi-bin one. Thanks for all the info and various remarks..:rolleyes:

Well I read the manual and I am confused..I'm new to all this, I'm only 14 and I've only had a computer for 6 months. Could someone setup the db for me?
If you can please reply and I will give you my login details.
Thanks in advance

Back