• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do i...

Mrh0ax

correctly fill out a .com.ru form that works, i get fatal errors....

please help, give me an examply, my address and org keeps being wrong, it keeps getting queued for manual processing, but it returns an error

[Edited by Mrh0ax on 01-11-2001 at 02:54 PM]

will someone help me and give me the right info to register, and what to change exactly so it will work for the .com.ru

I think Woofcat needs to update his script... because its midding a line in one of the objects...

I was able to get a couple domains back in the beginning when Woofcat made this script public...

Not the Objects have changed....

It sucks now.. because I have a Maintainer, etc but I don't have access to the email account I used to get the maintainer...

So now I'm screwed... :)

Didn't Keith have a lil servers set up to register domains?? yourname.com.ru ?? its not valid anymore....

You don't need access to the e-mail you used to create the maintainer... Just configure your mail program to put your maintainer email in the from header, and send the template to change your maintainer email...

I'll rewrite the script one of these days (I haven't even looked at it for months - I do mine manually)...

ahhh...

right over my head... LOL

ok..not really...
I'll give it a try...

*sigh*

no I have to figure out how to do the .kg domains.... :)

I just sent in some forms for testing... Once I see what errors come up I'll update the script...

can you show me what to put in and what to change? the org messes up and some other stuff too

[Edited by Mrh0ax on 01-13-2001 at 12:28 AM]

Back