• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you burn an mp3-cd

bigperm

Doot Do Do Do
NLC
I have been trying for three days now to burn an mp3-cd for my new mp3-cd player. It has been eluding me.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Just burn it as a data disc. I don't know what software you're using, but Nero gives you the option to select all the files you want and burn it.

You should be able to fit at least 150+ MP3s on a disc depending on the length...

I already tried that an it didn't work.

I think that you might have to include some other information, and I was hoping that someone could enlighten me to that.

I just bought an mp3 cd plaer too. the first time i tried to burn an mp3 CD i ----ed it up somehow and it wouldn't work.

then i tried with Nero, and it worked.

what kind of CD player is it?

Cool, our next spammer! Hi, you know you actually _don't_ need to post useless stuff in all the threads? :p

Actually, that's almost as good as Nero...was burning a audio CD that nero rejected because the mp3 rips were bad, Easy CD Creator (Roxio, btw, for those who don't know) smoothed over it just fine. Of course then I found out that my cd player doesn't support CD-RW disks, but that's another story.

BTW,; Easy CD Creator (5) has an option for mp3 CDs. It helps me because then I dont have to filter all my other files from my downloaded folder.

Back