• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you thing US President Bush is handling today's events?

How do you thing US President Bush is handling today's events?

• Doing Great

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Doing ok

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Could be better

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
My friend is from Pakistan, and he is Islamic...he tells me, anybody who assists bin Laden will go to lowest level of Islamic hell. I find that pretty obvious anyway...

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
My friend is from Pakistan, and he is Islamic...he tells me, anybody who assists bin Laden will go to lowest level of Islamic hell. I find that pretty obvious anyway...

The Lebanese, Saudi, and Pakistani Governments all condemned this act as being against their religion. We will get help from Lebanon as the PM of that country said on CNN. Musharraf is talking with some State Department officials, and he might decide to help us.

I have several Islamic Friends who say the same thing about Bin Laden. They say he is a monster.

Latest news from WCBS Channel 2, New York:

4 Emergency Workers from the city found alive at base of WTC tower 1 where I believe it initally collapsed.

BTW, everyone north of Houston Street should be alright, minor amounts of debris went that far.

Phew!
You're back!

After I didn't see you on 9-11-01 (perhaps I wasn't observant?) I was beginning to get scared.

My friend and I broke away from the group near Houston St. We were in an office building in Midtown, and I was posting from there.

Oh! I see.
That thread was too long, I didn't have the time to read it along with all the other news I found. That's why I missed it.

YUPAPA threads also have many more 1 line answers.

Anyway, the biggest reason why I didn't read much of that thread was because there was so much news information on the other parts of the net. I wanted to read the stuff from ABC, CNN, and MSNBC first.

From where I was, most communications were down and the only news I got was from nytimes.com

Gayuwolf and Carl do you just realized what happened?

yes i reliase what has just happened. but this will escalate into war if the us reacts too strongly. there is a lot at stake here. war is not the answer to anything, what have 2 world wars, countless civil wars and small wars taught, nothing excpet that the us can't keep their big nose out of anything.

Back