• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How does one get domain hosting by host.sk?

( - P z Y - )

..well after some decisions, I decided to TRY them as my host...
Stibs.cc, dk3.com, and clawz have one thing in common that I hate: They are SLOW. Yes, clawz is slow.. took me as long as stibs to load my intro page. I tried several other php-only hosts... t35.com is SLOW... or at least to me. 75% of the time I get http 500 not found (the msn search page default in ie6 xp) and the rest of the time it is too slow. I don't have a 9cy account, so I can't even try. I recently tried webzarma.dk and loopback.dk... loopback ftp woulden't load and webzarma was.. well decent speed but very low space. So I try several other various hosts.. multimania used to be VERY fast, but now it's tripod, thus the speeds suck. Kilio still is f**king up accounts, hostultra never responded... coolfreepages is of course too slow, demented is a useless piece of... the search results on the site offer nothing new and exciting...
And I heard host.sk has domain hosting :)
But.. I would need to know how to sign up.. a search found nothing.. any help?

Or if you know a php host w/ domain hosting and 10+ megs of sapce, that will do too...

As I said, host.sk has been the *FASTEST* of my options for the last.. well 72 hours. I tried at peak times, midnight, etc...

It's not fast, but I wanna try it out w/ domain hosting and see how it works...

How did u translate it. I can understand a few words, but not the whole text, and i can't seem to find the translator. (it's in slovak).

Host.sk is not that hard to sign up. Snoopdogg.. if you message me i'll sign up for you.

Back