• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how many data centers and hosts you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried a few webhosts in the past, my current one is HostGator, and funnily enough it's my favourite. I've been with them a whole year, and they've never been offline for me, always had good uptime and never really needed assistance at all.

I've been with Server Complete a few months. And I think I've been positioned in about 3 datacenters.

3 free hosts in the past 6 months, Too many free hosts before that ment for newbies who want sitebuilders and have no clue what mysql is.

Hi!
Why are you asking about that? Do you want to find new web hosting solution?
According to your signature you should not have any troubles with the web hosting at all ;)

Too many to count. From those I remember

-HostFrog
-Deise Host
-Nkom
-A DC on Willshire Blvd. in LA
-Pacific Rack colocation
-TailorMadeServers
-The Planet
-A2B2/Vaserve
-Server complete
-RapidVPS
-QuillHost

Best? TMS does good work, The Planet is good, Pacific Rack was good most of the time, a bit rocky near the end, etc. etc.

Hi!
Why are you asking about that? Do you want to find new web hosting solution?
According to your signature you should not have any troubles with the web hosting at all ;)

it could be a survey for decide to try to buy dedicated servers from other datacenters or he is looking for some good datacenter to transfer all his servers to the new datacenter.

it could be he wanted to start a new hosting company too.
many reasons
lol

In the beginning freewebs, msn groups; later free web hosts like byethost, freehostia; than paid webhosting like santrex, cmodz-hosting and byethost premium. Now I have my own company :D

Wow, i've had servers with over 10 DC's in the US (hard to count really :S), 2 in the UK, 2 in Germany and 1 in Canada.

Before: Burst

Now:
Softlayer
Theplanet
Limestone (main one)
TMS (colo4)
Some server in new jersey and new york i asked the name they said "The Datacenter"

i wonder if there is any Europe co location which is good.

hosts

3 free hosts in the past 6 months,three hosting suppliers – Liquid Web, 1&1 Internet and XCalibre – have entered the cloud computing market, a trend that underscores questions about the future of traditional Web hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back