• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many posts...

How many posts are there between the stages Junior Member and Member? and is there anything after that? eg. Super-Member, Always on member, Never stops posting etc.

Thanks.

}:8) Supermoo

[Edited by }:8) Supermoo on 11-01-2000 at 12:18 AM]

I got to be Member at 50 posts, but now I find people who post 35 messages and get to be Member. Peo must have changed it or I didn't notice until my 50th post.

Well...I got "member" at 30, and "senior member" at 100...

I dont know what comes next...

Oh ya, just wondering, Peo, did you change the number of posts it takes to be Member? I seem to remember being member at 50 posts.

Limits are 30 and 100 and it's been like that since the start. There is no limit after 100. And I don't think there should be. I've already seen some people posting just to get to the next level. And that's not going to help us have constructive discussions here.

There's obviously no reward for posting like crazy. Instead you might receive a warning if you are using this message board as a chat room.

Back