• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how much is this worth?

I did a design for someone, I belive in fair pricing, so I'll let you guys decide how much it's worth as I havn't a clue.
This design was done upon request and done in 1 day (with 1-2 of planning)
and is coded also.
www.webhostingmasters.com
please post a review and what you think its worth!
installed osticket and helpcenterlive did the template, coded the template.

Last edited by a moderator:
so we have $100 and $25:)
kaihao, bear in mind this is no template, this is a custom site done exclusivly for one person, no one will get it ever again. this is partly what you pay for.

$60 max. It's not that... well, it's quite plain. They are ment to be the webhosting masters, they need to have a good site or people are going to think they are just cocky.

EDIT: Ment $60 :p

Last edited:
If they bought a ;cense to a script such as whmautopilot, modernbill or accountlab plus and you built the site to work with that ... I think around $350- $500 would be fair as long as you deliver it fully functional. I know thats alot of assumptions on my part. But if you did not do that you may want to ask them about it because it would greatly increase the value.

Last edited:
galaxy - thanks, good suggestion I am doing this now, as the client requested:)
but I don't think I'll be charging anything like $350!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not needlehost? :p If you improve on the design and integrate it with an autobill software it would triple the price.

EDIT: Opps, i put 30 above, i ment 60 :p

really? wow
lol. well, I also threw in a free update for the client (I'll carry on working on it for a bit after and give and updates I make for free)
so that + autobill software integration + current site design. I got $55 for it, so that fits with your quote hosting shack:)

needlehost said:
really? wow
lol. well, I also threw in a free update for the client (I'll carry on working on it for a bit after and give and updates I make for free)
so that + autobill software integration + current site design. I got $55 for it, so that fits with your quote hosting shack:)
I would expect at leats $400 for that.

it all depends on the complexity of the site. if it was a real complex site, then ic could go for $1000 + for a custom one time only template, but for a simple on like that, I would have to say around $100 USD. just to plain to try and sell for more. that looks more like a template your would find on a free template site. spice it up a bit, and then repost, and see what we say.

mr jhonson: why is that?
romeo: server, a live support program (help center live) a support ticket program (os ticket) and I don't know what the autobill software is.

hosting-shack said:
$60 max. It's not that... well, it's quite plain. They are ment to be the webhosting masters, they need to have a good site or people are going to think they are just cocky.

EDIT: Ment $60 :p

Plain+Simple=Proffesional.

As far as auto bill auto setup software I suggest Accountlab Plus. I have had good luck with it and I offer it with all my resellers packages at no charge. I believe a license is about $65 per instance, Im not sure as I buy server wide liceneses so I can offer it to all my reseller clients.

Last edited:
Back