• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how mush will u pay for an asp host?

pce

100mb & ftp & access or mssql & and very large bw you can never used over & host domain

but no cp . only the space

how much would like to pay?

Are you considering offering this pce? If so I will move it to the offers forum.

:confused:

Originally posted by Jan
Are you considering offering this pce? If so I will move it to the offers forum.

:confused:

:eek: Am i post at the wrong forum?

i am sorry , :D

The thing is, Windows Boxes are generally very expensive due to its start-up costs.

If you need a lot of bandwidth on a windows box, get ready to pay a heafty fee.

On a windows box, be prepared for security updates daily and all the trouble of setting up a good firewall and security permissions.

Thank you for your advise . security is operating by some one who only care about security . and there is no setup fees .

if i can offer it at low as $60~80 . how many people will intreseted it?

btw , the server is in China

Originally posted by pce
Thank you for your advise . security is operating by some one who only care about security . and there is no setup fees .

if i can offer it at low as $60~80 . how many people will intreseted it?

btw , the server is in China

Server in China? I have nothing against China, but they have certain rules that people don't understand and don't wish to follow, I don't think too many people will be interested in a server that is in China, especially when the government controls most of everything.

Window Servers are more expensive because of the cost to purchase a license of Microsoft, you ARE purchasing a license right?

pce is Chinese, servers are in China. Look at the population of China. I am sure he will do well as long as he controls abuse :)

Originally posted by Robert

Window Servers are more expensive because of the cost to purchase a license of Microsoft, you ARE purchasing a license right?

Yes i have

Back