• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to create a new freewebhost?

If you want to be the owner of a free host, I can tell you now, it's not free at all. You have to pay for the reseller/server and also pay for billing software (if needed)

If you want to use Post4Host, the software is free (see my signiture). The reseller account is cheep. (to start with, then move to a vps, then a Dedicated server.) You MUST use ads, or you will get NOWHERE! Weather the ads be on your site or on your client's sites, you must get income somewhere.

TheBadJoker, just a word of advice, do not go with contextual advertisement for your hosted sites, it will most likely get you banned (or you will lose a lot of time checking to make sure every page complies with the TOS). It is better if you stick with pay-per-impression ad networks.

danosd said:
TheBadJoker, just a word of advice, do not go with contextual advertisement for your hosted sites, it will most likely get you banned (or you will lose a lot of time checking to make sure every page complies with the TOS). It is better if you stick with pay-per-impression ad networks.
I'll follow your suggestion :)

if you are already using a broadband with a high speed connection you can host others website using Linux either Windows server.

Hmm.. it would be very interesting

Back