• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to do SEO for E-commerce website?

jesicawillss

Hello Friends. I am doing SEO for web development website. Is anyone here to guide me that how can I do seo for e-commerce website? How to start seo for e-commerce websites?

Hi jesicawillss,

The methods to follow for SEO for an e-commerce website will not differ too much from normal SEO practice. You may need to consider creating unique pages for each product you have, and optimizing each title, meta description, etc for that product specifically. So, although this is one SEO practice for a product range on an e-commerce site, it could be done for any website's content. It would then be useful for you to create backlinks straight to these internal pages, again optimizing each product specifically.

Hello Friends. I am doing SEO for web development website. Is anyone here to guide me that how can I do seo for e-commerce website? How to start seo for e-commerce websites?
Why not just use Google Web Tools. Since Google seems to be the search engine that people like to impress the most, tips from Google would probably be the more worthwhile ones to follow. Here is a link to some of Google's guidelines:
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769

In the eCommerce websites should be option of Title description and keywords so that you can add here your selling products description, keywords and titles. Also use social media sharing buttons in product page and share these products in many social media or bookmarking sites.

Back